Monday, April 23, 2012

Garden (installation) lust

You know I have a thing about doilies - it's a true love/lust situation - don't ask me to explain.

Well - let me tell you, this lace-esque panel could very well replace/enhance my doily fetish.



Love. it, to infinity and beyond.

So so so need it nestled somewhere in our garden - and will work on meeting this challenge - that beauty is right up there with this one ...


Isn't she lovely?  Is it just me - or are these two sweet beauties a perfect marriage?

Yes, I thought so too.

Moo says my crochet/yarn/all things natural lust has spiralled out of control.

I say .. watch this space!

Where's my crochet hook - or, in this case - the welding unit?

Captain Security (B) will lose sleep over this new obsession!  He can cope with the small stuff but once a power tool is involved and I'm behind it - he gets twitchy!!!!  For all the right reasons.

Right - over to You Tube to show me the way .....!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. That second one is soooooo you. When do you sign up for welding classes?

    ReplyDelete