Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Food lust


I am in foodie, healthy heaven having discovered a new Laotian eatery in Paddo - Vientiane. And I know what I'm talking about - we've eaten there four times in the past fortnight and I have rice paper roll lust this am already! Wanh - are you there?!

Laotian food cooked with love and a real understanding of what is healing, healthy and good for you. Best still for me and Moo it's 99% gluten free - oh the joy of having different dishes to choose from in the one sitting! Wanh has learnt all his techniques from his grandmother Kham Chan, who was renowned Laotian healer. She lived to the ripe old age of 112 - so I figure she walked the talk.

We eat like Kings and come away feeling full of energy - you need to experience it to see what I mean .. and then you'll be hooked.

if you are in Sydney - head to the cnr of Oxford and South Dowling - yum scrum! if you are not - then put it on your list for when you visit!

5 comments:

  1. OK, my mouth is watering.....when are we going there for lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next week def? Popping in tonight for new art exhibition opening if you are about?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh so tempting but have school function in North Bondi. Def next week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to re-stock my tea leaves.....where do you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh - Ikou on Oxford Street has divine tea, the guys at Tim Brown Meditation sell that beautiful Moksha tea I made for you and there is always T2 - the new one on Oxford Street is out of this world - will spend ages tea tasting - Moo and I are regulars!

    ReplyDelete